Week one intro

 

Hi, my name is Micah. I am a Journalism major, but I just switched to Journalism from Biology. I love science and learning about nature, but I have discovered I am not good at it in a professional sense. However, I do enjoy writing, taking photos and listening to people’s stories or experiences.

My goals for this class are to learn how to use a more advanced camera and how to edit photos since I have very little experience with that. I would also like to learn how to write for a publication, not just for fun or assignments. My final goal is to feel less anxious and awkward when taking pictures in public and learn how to approach people when I would like to speak to them.

I am really looking forward to this class since I believe that it will help me with all these things. It is also a pivot from what I have been focused on in my previous major and I am excited for the change and the new experiences!















Comments

Popular Posts